A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Smith is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 15 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Breast Cancer
- Gallbladder Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Ovarian Cancer
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Vaginal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Medical College of Georgia, Augusta.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Lucerne Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy A Smith MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amy A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Amy Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Smith practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Pediatricians and Orlando Oncologists.