A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Aftandilian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Aftandilian graduated from Ramathibodi Hospital Faculty Of Medicine, Bangkok.
Dr. Aftandilian has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North Oak Regional Medical Center
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Union County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy S Aftandilian MD is a female Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy S. Aftandilian practice?
- Dr. Amy Aftandilian has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Aftandilian practices Internal Medicine near Senatobia, MS.
See Senatobia Internists.