Dr. Amy Alderman MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 27th, 2015
Tummy tuck
I am pleased with my outcome and result after having a tummy tuck with Dr. Alderman she is very professional and realistic with her professional expertise. I would definitely recommend anyone to seek the care of Dr. Alderman she is very friendly and professional!! Great results.

February 16th, 2015
42 yrs old Mommy Makeover
I was a mom that worked out, ran marathons and kept very active. Since I began having children my body would alter between 20lbs of high and low weight but never would lose the mommy pouch and the side small handles. I always held my shape well but small things like love handles would remain. As years went on I lost tissue in my breast and I began the breast sag that could be hidden in bra but not a swimsuit and definitely not in the nude. I went for a consult with Dr. Alderman and decide I would be in god hands and received excellent advice. I received a tummy tuck, liposuction in my waist and breast augmentation with the latest Mentor Memory Gel tear drop shaped implant. The recovery began with a major focus on the abdominoplasty rather than the implants. I noticed daily changes and after 4 weeks i was able to walk upright. I returned to work after two weeks and felt it was ok. I just was tired and needed more rest due to restless sleeps at night trying to get comfortable. It would to stay home for 6 weeks just to have 100 ability to rest. Returning to work did not harm or impede my recovery i was just tired. I love my breasts. They are picture ready. I am only two months out and I still have the swelling that will occur until May or June. I exercise and drinks lots of water. I can fit into my pre-surgery pants with space. I am waiting to buy new pants until I see maximum results but I am in my new bras and happy. Dr. Alderman is a professional that understands the female spirit, needs to improve body image changed by age and childbirth and medical side of the procedures. The Swan Center and Dr. Alderman exceeded my expectations for this entire experience. Dr. Alderman loves breast augmentations and takes the time to consider best practices for the most professional successful look for the patient. Dr. Alderman was just as much interested in my new look as I was and made sure i was clear on aspects. She connected with me and was personal with me and my family that arrived at various appointments. All of her staff of nurses, office staff and surgery clinic members treated me like i was the only patient. I felt as if i was going to consult with friends on each visit pre and post-surgery. Each time the bandages were changed they were just as amazed at the progress as I was amazed. I wouldn't put the care of my Mommy Make Over into the hands of any other team of professionals.

January 26th, 2015
Extraordinay Surgeon
Amazing surgeon who treats her patients like family.

November 12th, 2014
BEST Plastic Surgeon in Atlanta
I recently used Dr. Alderman for my breast enlargement surgery. From the very first time I emailed to request information to the last follow up appointment, I've been nothing but blown away by the level of service that her and her office provides. The front desk employees answer the phones promptly and answer your questions efficiently. The nurses are AMAZING. They are so kind and attentive. I've never had to wait for any appointment I've made. I'm always taken back to my room immediately and Dr. Alderman is in promptly. I've never felt rushed through an appointment. The facility itself is pristine and beautifully decorated. The surgery center downstairs is just as fantastic. I couldn't be more pleased with my results and in my mind there is NO other choice for a plastic surgeon in the Atlanta area. I love you Dr. Alderman!

September 2nd, 2014
Breast Lift and Reduction
From the first appointment with Dr. Alderman she put me at ease and explained the procedure and what I could expect as far as results. She takes the time with you and you feel like she really is taking a personal interest in you as her patient. My surgery came out better than I could have hoped and I could not be more thrilled. I will be scheduling a tummy tuck with Dr. Alderman in the coming year. I would definitely recomment her and her staff to anyone thinking about doing this type of procedure.

February 3rd, 2014
Breast Augmentation
Not sure where to begin given this is my first attempt in writing a review as I am not huge in doing so due to the fact of how vast the internet media is and easy for one to write any opinion whether it be accurate or fallacious. Having said that, the reason I wish to write this is for those whom are in the process of embarking a life changing act that this review could be a tool. No matter how much homework you involve yourself in, this sort of process has no depth of how prepared you could be and how difficult it is. However, Dr. Amy Alderman will, in my judgment, purge any apprehension you might have. Given her résumé of amass accreditation, prodigious education, and notable accomplishments; Dr. Alderman’s amiable tact is extraordinary and striking. She transfigures the doctor / patient collaboration into a personable caring relationship. That on its own is a sheer rarity; which you would think is a given but I have come to the conclusion is not the case after substandard erstwhile consultations with other doctors. Dr. Alderman will give you her undivided attention to make sure you are comfortable with her and the procedure by answering any concerned questions. As this is an emotional choice at times we can tend to forget all we want to ask and learn about, she offers her expertise not only during the scheduled appointment as though you’re a subject number but also after hours. Her bedside manner is astonishing and heartfelt. I personally am thankful for having her as my surgeon and would recommend her to everyone who is looking for one. Words I would choose to best describe Dr. Alderman would be: compassionate, patient, personable, genuine, professional, funny, caring, admirable, nurturing, kind, thoughtful……I could go on. Thank you Dr. A and wish those who are reading this luck.

January 22nd, 2014
LOVE,LOVE,LOVE Dr. Alderman!
Dr. Alderman and her staff at the Swan Center are the absolute best in the business! I had a breast augmentation revision that was very complicated and from my first visit Dr. Alderman made me feel so comfortable. She and her staff always took their time with me and made me feel special. I am 3 months post op and my breasts look AMAZING!!!!

January 21st, 2014
Great Surgeon - life changing results
I had my procedure with Dr Amy Alderman and I have to say that her and all of the staff I encountered at the Swan Center were magnificent. I am so delighted with the outcome of my procedure and just can not speak highly enough of Dr Alderman. If you are searching for a plastic surgeon, save yourself some time and search no more! I would recommend the Swan Center to any of my friends or family members. THANKS DR ALDERMAN!!!

September 20th, 2013
Tummy Tucks
Dr. Alderman was the all time greatest...REALLY! She takes her time to get to know you as a patient, she explains everything and she will sculp your tummy to look like a million dollars, if you want a great, good doctor to do this for you, please go to Dr. Alderman at The Swann Center of Atlanta!

September 5th, 2013
Would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Alderman
I can't say enough great things about Dr. Alderman. From my first meeting with her I immediately felt comfortable. I appreciate the fact that she is a woman and mom like me and so she understands my concerns. She took the time to answer ALL of my questions so I felt at ease about my decision to undergo surgery. And after my procedure, she was extremely attentive, never minimizing my OVER-abundance of questions. I honestly can't thank her enough for the amazing care she provided throughout this entire process. I have recommended Dr. Alderman to several of my friends who have also had THEIR surgeries performed by her. Would (and have) highly recommend to anyone considering plastic surgery!

August 6th, 2013
I could not have asked for a better experience! Dr. Alderman is a wonderful surgeon. She made me feel extremely comfortable and not just another "face in the crowd." She actually took time to understand what I was looking for and answered all of my questions thoroughly. I had met with multiple other surgeons in the past 6 years and there was always something about them that made me second guess myself. As soon as I met with Dr. Alderman I knew I had found the right surgeon. If you are trying to determine what size implant you should get, here are my results: I started out as a 32A. I have 300CC implants in both breasts. I had my surgery 6 months ago and I now vary between a cup size of 32C and 32D, depending on style and brand of bras. I am so happy with my results and love the way I look now!

August 5th, 2013
After YEARS of hating my chest, I finally decided to have a breast augmentation. Dr. Alderman and the staff at The Swan Center were absolutely wonderful during the entire process. I met several plastic surgeons during my decision making process and none made me feel at ease like The Swan Center & Dr. Alderman did. I would recommend them to anyone!