A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Alkire:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Alkire is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Alkire graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Alkire has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
- West Hills Hospital & Medical Center
- Motion Picture and Television Fund
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Alkire accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 8 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 77 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Alkire practice?
Dr. Amy Alkire practices Neurology near West Hills, CA.
See West Hills Neurologists.