A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Allen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Allen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Joanne Allen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Allen practice?
- Dr. Amy Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Allen practices Pediatrics near Haverford, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA.
See Haverford Pediatricians.