Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Advantia Health
Advantia Health, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Olney, MD, with other offices in Rockville, MD and Beltsville, MD. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Advantia Health is affiliated with MedStar Montgomery Medical Center. Advantia Health has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Advantia Health has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Advantia Health is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Olney, MD.
Dr. Kim Freeman
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Olney, MD 0 mi19
Dr. Linda Rainey
Family Medicine, Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Olney, MD 0 mi19
Dr. Amanda Tellawi
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Residency
Olney, MD 0.01 mi5