A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Ampey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Ampey is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Ampey, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Ampey graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Ampey has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy E Ampey MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Ampey practice?
- Dr. Amy Ampey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Ampey practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Olney, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Airy, MD.
See Olney Obstetricians & Gynecologists.