A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Anzilotti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Anzilotti, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anzilotti graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Anzilotti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alfred I Dupont Institute
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Wagner Anzilotti MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy W. Anzilotti practice?
- Dr. Amy Anzilotti has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Anzilotti practices Pediatrics near Wilmington, DE.
See Wilmington Pediatricians.