A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Austin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Austin, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Austin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Austin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Fromal Austin MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Amy F. Austin practice?
- Dr. Amy Austin has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Austin practices Diagnostic Radiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.