A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Bacchus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Bacchus is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Bacchus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bacchus graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Bacchus has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Norman Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Claire Bacchus MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Bacchus practice?
- Dr. Amy Bacchus has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Bacchus practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Internists, Tulsa Critical Care Practitioners, and Tulsa Pulmonologists.