A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Bales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Bales is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bales
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Bales Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Bales, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bales graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Bales has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy C Bales FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Bales practice?
- Dr. Amy Bales has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Bales practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Munster, IN.
See Munster Internists and Munster Cardiologists.