A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Bales:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Bales, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bales graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Bales has 23 hospital affiliations:
- St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Coene Bales FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Bales practice?
- Dr. Amy Bales has 7 office locations.
Dr. Amy Bales practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Olympia Fields, IL and Chicago, IL.
See Munster Internists and Munster Cardiologists.