Dr. Amy Bandy Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Bandy?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 13th, 2015

Eyelift

Just recovered from my "eyelift" procedure and love what Dr. Bandy did for me! My makeup looks soooo much better, and I don't look tired anymore! Thanks Dr. Bandy & staff!

June 22nd, 2015

The verdict: My Mommy Makeover Was Worth it!

I can't wait to show off my new body on the beach, thanks to Dr Bandy! After having my 2 children, I just resigned myself to trying to accept my frumpy look but after seeing my friends mommy makeover with dr bandy, I couldn't believe the transformation! My husband listened to me complain for years, so he was totally on board for me to move forward. I won't lie,the first few days were rough, but the results are so so worth it! I'd do it again in a heart beat! I just hope that now that our love life has spiced up so much that baby #3 won't be the added bonus LOL! If you're thinking of this procedure I highly recommend dr bandy!

May 24th, 2015

The right choice

There are no words to describe how grateful I am to Doctor Amy Bandy for my beautiful new look. My breast implants look amazing. After consulting with different doctors in San Diego and Orange County, I figured out that the best way to determine who to choose is by looking at their before and after pictures. So I decided to go with Dr Bandy in Newport Beach, because her before and after photos were the best in my opinion. For anyone considering getting plastic surgery, I recommend looking at the before and after pictures. Based on the nice comments I'm getting lately, I know I made the right choice.

January 8th, 2015

Beautiful Transition

I went to Dr. Bandy for a breast augmentation procedure. In the initial meeting I was suprised at the ease I felt with speaking to her about the procedure and what I would expect. She shared specific ideas that would apply to me based on my breasts. Dr. Bandy's knowledge made me feel that I had chosen the right doctor and this was not just a routine procedure with little attention paid to my specific needs. The one thing that really stood out about Dr. Bandy was that she gave you multiple ways to contact her right after the surgery if you had any questions or were unsure of anything.....this was a major relief. I felt like a VIP in her care. Her staff are very nice and helpful. I highly recommend Dr. Bandy and am very satisfied with my results and would return for any other procedures I may have or would consider just to get Dr. Bandy's advice.

November 17th, 2014

Wonderful Doctor and Wonderful Experience

I had my nose done recently with Dr. Bandy. I was really nervous, because I didn't want to look different, I just wanted a few tweaks. It took me a long time to finally get up the nerve to do it, but I am so happy I did. Everyone at Dr. Bandy's office was wonderful! I chose Dr. Bandy because she seemed to understand exactly what I wanted, and she did, because my nose looks just like I hoped. I would come back again if I ever wanted another surgery.

November 10th, 2014

Liposuction & Fat Transfer

I had Liposuction and Fat Transfer procedures performed approximately 5 months ago and every day I'm pleased with the results. Fat from the knees, inner and outer thighs was transferred to the breasts and face. This resulted in improved shape, appearance and slimmer legs. The outer thighs turned out exceptionally well. The fat transferred to the breasts "took-well". For years I had very little tissue after having silicone implants removed. Dr. Bandy's expertise was evident in the shaping of the breasts including the upper breast area and I'm very pleased with the results.The fat transfer to the face softened my features to look more youthful. After my consultation with Dr. Bandy I was aware how at ease I felt contemplating surgery, unlike the unease I experienced with other surgeons. Dr. Bandy's consultation room is in a comfortable setting and one remains dressed initially. The strategy for the surgery procedure Dr. Bandy recommended was unique compared to what other surgeon's recommended. The anesthesiologist is top notch - and her staff is professional and motivated to help. I'm very grateful to have found Dr. Bandy after such a long search.

October 17th, 2014

Breast Implant Exchange

Amy did my first breast implant so when the 10 year mark came around and it was time for my exchange I didn't think about going to anyone else other than Dr. Bandy. When I went in for my consultation and explained to Dr. Bandy what I was looking for she understood and like last time I felt 100% comfortable and confident she could deliver the results I was looking for. I'm now 6 weeks post op and my procedure is nothing short of perfect. Thanks again Dr. Bandy!! :)

August 6th, 2014

one great doctor!

The office was comfortable, welcoming and the staff were ALL great sweet &could relate! Dr. Bandy assured me and made me feel comfortable. She was perfect! The pre op, post op, surgery, and all the appointments before went great and I feel new and improved with my breast Aug. I'm more than pleased!!!! Love this place!! Highly recommend!!!!

June 27th, 2014

Mommy Makeover

After having 4 children, my body was ravaged! I looked into having a "mommy makeover" and decided on Dr. Bandy for my surgeon. WOW! I love her! My body is better now than before I had kids! I didn't think I would ever put on a bikini again, even with the surgery, but this summer, I am going for it! My husband loves my results too, and he was the one who was so skeptical. It was all totally worth it!

June 16th, 2014

I had had 2 surgeries already, and I hated my nose. I went to see Dr. Bandy for a consultation. I was not hopeful that I would ever achieve the results I was hoping for, but I was at least hopeful that I would get improvement. When Dr. Bandy did surgery on my nose, I was not expecting much. When she removed the splint, I started to cry. I couldn't believe that was my nose! It was beautiful and better than I could have wanted or expected. I am so grateful that I found Dr. Bandy! I would recommend her with the highest of recommendations!

June 13th, 2014

An Uplifting Experience

I needed a breast reduction for both medical and cosmetic reasons. I had back pain and huge heavy breasts that caused me daily discomfort, not to mention that they were UGLY! Dr. Bandy solved both of my problems! She made them smaller which relieved my pain, and lifted them and made them BEAUTIFUL! I love them now, and would never go back to what I had before. Thank you Dr. Bandy!

May 27th, 2014

I feel and look 10 years younger because of Dr. Bandy.

I have had several procedure done by Dr. Bandy, and have been very pleased with the results. After having the most recent facial procedures done (eyelid lift, laser resurfacing and fat transfer) everyone tells me how great I look and I even feel like I look 10 years younger! But the good thing is I still look like me, but refreshed! I would return to her for any cosmetic surgery that I will be needing in the future. Her staff is the best and I felt very well taken care of. I highly recommend her and her office staff.