inactive

Amy L Banks MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 12th, 2015
1st visit - VERY impressed.
Very knowledgable, communicative, caring doctor.

April 2nd, 2012
Great Doctor!
Dr. Banks took the time to research the problems I was having and did not wait for me to call back, she called me! after suffering for years and seeing dozens of specialists, Dr. Banks was able to point me in the right direction and now I'm pain free! She is always kind and spends time listening.

February 25th, 2012
Dr. Banks is an amazing Dr.
Dr. Banks is very kind and takes the time to listen. She is careful to make the right diagnosis and wants the best for her patients.

February 6th, 2012
Excellent doctor
My experience with Dr. Banks has been excellent. The only area that I would complain about is the procedures used by the clinic where she practices. I've found them annoying on several occasions over the 3 years I've been seeing her.

January 3rd, 2012
STAY AWAY FROM THIS DR.
I went to this clinic because my husband had seen Dr. Wall since he was a young man. I ended up seeing Dr. Banks for a full physical and even though I was healthy with no issues she continued to have her nurse call me to come in to the office for blood test results; a total of 4 appointments. Next, I had gone in because I had an injury from playing childhood sports that finally needed to be dealt with. We took x-rays and she referred me to a podiatrist. The podiatrist gave odd diagnosis including the fact that I would never completely heal or have complete mobility after he did surgery. At that point I went back and asked Dr. Banks for a different referral; which she refused to give stating that the referral she gave me was good enough. Therefore left on my own to find out the best way to deal with the injury went to TOSH and received a completely different and make sense diagnosis. This was a great experience and I am so very happy I didnt take her good enough referral that would leave me without complete mobility. Today three years later I have completely healed and have mobility; NO PAIN! Later in the year I requested an inhaler for my very occasional asthma because I was leaving for vacation and thought it was prudent to have. I was told I had to come in for yet another appointment. When I asked why it was explained to me by Dr. Banks via voice message that she would need to control my asthma. I was bent and called back in attempt to discuss this with her. I only received an out of control voice message letting me go as a patient. This was the most horrible experience I have ever dealt with in my 38 years. Frankly I would NEVER encourage anyone to see this Dr. or clinic.