May 8th, 2015

The worst gynecologist I have ever been to. On my 1st appt. she did not ask for my medical history such as last mammography, bone density, or pap smear. When I went to her I told her I had a fishy vaginal odor. She put the graves speculum in & said she did not smell any odor except urine. She said I needed a pap smear. I asked her if she could do it while she was looking inside. She said no I would have to have another appt. for that. She never mentioned having a bone density done or a mammography . she did ask for a urine sample. When I saw my internal med. doctor. she ordered a urine test (came back I had a urinary track infection . Also the internist prescribed i pill for the odor & it was cleared up. I am in my 70s & since Dr. Banooni didn't request a mammogram or a bone density test I assumed I did not need it. 2 yrs. later I was diagnosed with Stage 4 breast & brain cancer. Terrible bedside manner.

Mar 12th, 2015

Very easy going and kind. Took time to explain and reassure me of changes.

Passionate show details Passionate
Jul 30th, 2013

Dr. Banooni took her time with me and she listened to everything I had concerns about and she answered me with complete honesty. She was sweet and she really wanted to make sure I was satisfied.

A total sweetheart! show details A total sweetheart!
Nov 4th, 2012

Dr. Banooni is a bright wonderful doctor. I'm so happy she moved to FL!