Dr. Amy Banulis MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 6th, 2012
The best OB GYN
I am so pleased with Dr.Banulis I had to tell my fiance as soon as I left I was so impressed that she actually cares and listens all at the same time!! Which sounds like a give feeling you should get from a doctor but that just isn't so these days. I feel like she wants the best for her patients. Dr.Banulis actually apologized that I had to wait, which blew me away because I've definitely waited longer and thats the first acknowledgement I have ever gotten.

August 19th, 2010
Phenomenal!
In short, Dr. Banulis is wonderful. I've found her to be caring; actually remember previous issues she's discussed with you (or checks your chart just prior to going into the examination room, which is also a boon); friendly, yet professional; actually listens to you, AND, more importantly, is skilled in her profession. She was able to accurately diagnose and treat a problem I had for six continuous months that her colleagues either misdiagnosed or could not effectively resolve. Further, which is even more phenomenal, prior to her maternity leave she ensured my continual care (I was diagnosed with fibroids) and referred me to resources so I can educate myself on my condition and options. She even followed up via email and phone prior to her departure (which was the last, few weeks of her pregnancy) to ensure I was satisfied with my referrals' course of action and if I had further questions. I've been VERY impressed by her care and bedside manner, and feel I can completely trust her. I call her the "Gynecological Genius"--a well-deserved title.

September 2nd, 2009
Dr. Banulis
She is great, she explain everything so easy!I think she is the best!

February 23rd, 2016