A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Fred Barash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Fred Barash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Fred Barash, MD, PHD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Barash graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Barash has 10 hospital affiliations:
- LIJ Schneiders Childrens Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Fred S Barash MD and PHD is a male Pediatrician, has 34 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Fred S. Barash practice?
- Dr. Fred Barash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Fred Barash practices Pediatrics near Manhasset, NY.
See Manhasset Pediatricians.