A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Barto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Barto is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barto
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Barto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barto graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Barto has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Barto MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Barto practice?
- Dr. Amy Barto has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Barto practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Internists and Burlington Gastroenterologists.