Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Baruch
Dr. Amy Baruch, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Winston Salem, NC. She has 14 years of experience. Her specialties include Hospitalist, Hospice and Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Baruch is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center - Mercy, Forsyth Medical Center and Novant Health Medical Park Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Baruch has the following 3 specialties
Hospitalists are physicians who specialize in the care of patients in the hospital. The majority of hospitalists are board-certified internists and have completed the same training as other internal medicine doctors including medical school, residency...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Amy Baruch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Winston Salem, NC.
Dr. Karin Giordano
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi16
Dr. Aniko Toth-Bagi
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi25
Dr. Kathleen Elliott
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology
Winston Salem, NC 0 mi12