A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Batterman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Batterman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Batterman, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Batterman graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Batterman has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Kings Highway Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Batterman MD is a female Dermatologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Batterman practice?
- Dr. Amy Batterman has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Batterman practices Dermatology near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Dermatologists.