Family Practitioner

Lebauer Healthcare at Stoney Creek
940 Golf House Ct E
Whitsett, NC 27377
336-449-9848
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  show details
by Frederick Clarke on Jul 22nd, 2014

Wife and I have been her patients since November 2007 when we moved to NC from NJ. Dr. Bedsole has always been responsive to our needs (we are seniors, so we have a number of medical issues over time) and has given us good medical advice. She does not hesitate to get us to a specialist when necessary, and will always schedule us in an immediate situation. She is professional, always giving a direct response to our questions. We are quite satisfied with the service.

|  show details
Aug 19th, 2011

VERY ABRUPT AND DEFENSIVE WHEN ASKED QUESTION. WAS DEMEANING TO ME ABOUT MY QUESTION. I JUST ASSUME SHE HAS ISSUES IN HER PERSONAL LIFE.

|  Caring Primary Care Physican  |  show details
by Zipperhead on Oct 31st, 2009

I would highly recommend Dr. Bedsole to any of my family members or friends. Dr. Bedsole is very thorough and really listens to ``any and all concerns that you may have. Her medical assistant (Lou Jean) is also great. The scheduling to see the Dr is very convenient as well, you do not have to wait several weeks to be seen for a regular check-up and if you have an urgent matter they always try to work you in that day. The also have certain locations that are open Saturday mornings. The longest I have had to wait to see the Dr is about 25 mins.