Dr. Amy Benjamin MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2017
Kind of rude
She seemed to pride herself on being different, and also kind of rude and abrupt, which would have been fine if I thought she actually helped me, but she did not. I did not feel like she really listened, understood the pain/problems I was having, or cared. I did not go back.

March 21st, 2017
Dr. Benjamin and her staff have always made me feel at ease and safe. I appreciate the care i receive, and unless I move, will continue with Dr. Benjamin for the rest of my life. Thanks to all for your outstanding care, and ALWAYS return my calls the same day. Thanks to all! Judith M Slotnick

March 1st, 2017
If you have other medical problems besides pelvic issues ..Goodluck .. Dr Benjamin is judgemental & won't take anytime to research your medical chart, no bedside matter, and will drop you in a second ,without coming to you first, if she suspects any doubt. Never been questioned by another Doc before until her... Plenty of other good Docs out there that can do the same thing!!

March 25th, 2014
WONDERFUL
Dr. Pratt is an excellent Doctor, she may not be warm and fuzzy but she is personable and I am able to talk to her about anything. She has helped me transition from Dr. Fred Howard to her with ease and fights for my health and well being throughout my illness. I'd be lost without her!!! the entire staff is great.

November 12th, 2013
great surgeon......BUT
I have to agree her bedside manner is not good at all. She is a surgeon and likes to cut. She is an excellent surgeon so I guess the bad bedside manners make up for it. I just think when you have endometriosis you really need that doctor who is caring and a excellent surgeon. I have not found that as of yet. Yes 3 surgeries later.

March 9th, 2011
Dr. Benjamin-Pratt
I was sent there by my OBGYN to see a specialist due to severe menstraul cramps and other OB issues. Dr Benjamin was very thorough with doing test to determine what was wrong with me. She always had time to talk and help me in any way I needed. She will be my OBGYN forever.

February 20th, 2011
Fantastic
i first saw AJP because I has a pelvis mass and was terrified it was cancer. She was so great at helping putting my fears to rest and ordered tests right away. I had surgery and she did an amazing job. I now have her as my regales GYN and she is still great. Her advanced training in laser surgery made my surgery a lot less invasive the it could have been. Office staff is always great too. Love it.

October 7th, 2010
Not a good bedside manner. Very short with me and treated me without respect. Don't know if that was because I'm 19 years old. Had trouble refilling my perscriptions. She never called pharmacy back.

May 30th, 2017