Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN), Student

2255 Clinton Ave S
Suite 150
Rochester, NY 14618
Locations and availability (4)

|  WONDERFUL  |  show details
by Amy Benjamin-Pratt on Mar 25th, 2014

Dr. Pratt is an excellent Doctor, she may not be warm and fuzzy but she is personable and I am able to talk to her about anything. She has helped me transition from Dr. Fred Howard to her with ease and fights for my health and well being throughout my illness. I'd be lost without her!!! the entire staff is great.

|  great surgeon......BUT  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2013

I have to agree her bedside manner is not good at all. She is a surgeon and likes to cut. She is an excellent surgeon so I guess the bad bedside manners make up for it. I just think when you have endometriosis you really need that doctor who is caring and a excellent surgeon. I have not found that as of yet. Yes 3 surgeries later.

|  Dr. Benjamin-Pratt  |  show details
Mar 9th, 2011

I was sent there by my OBGYN to see a specialist due to severe menstraul cramps and other OB issues. Dr Benjamin was very thorough with doing test to determine what was wrong with me. She always had time to talk and help me in any way I needed. She will be my OBGYN forever.

|  Fantastic  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2011

i first saw AJP because I has a pelvis mass and was terrified it was cancer. She was so great at helping putting my fears to rest and ordered tests right away. I had surgery and she did an amazing job. I now have her as my regales GYN and she is still great. Her advanced training in laser surgery made my surgery a lot less invasive the it could have been. Office staff is always great too. Love it.

|  LOVE her  |  show details
Feb 15th, 2011

I can't recommend Dr. Benj. Pratt enough. She is amazing! I found out that I had endmitriosis and would need surgery all at one time. This journey lead me to her. She is AMAZING. Our first meeting she spent well over an hour with my husband and I discussing any and all questions that we had. She is very professional but also very real. She performed my surgery and I couldn't have trusted her more. She listened to everything I had to say, answered all my questions (and I had a lot). I never felt rushed with her. I don't know why anyone would give her less than 4 stars in my opinion. I wish she could be my all around OBGYN but she is only a specialist. I honestly cnnot recommend her enough.

|  show details
Oct 7th, 2010

Not a good bedside manner. Very short with me and treated me without respect. Don't know if that was because I'm 19 years old. Had trouble refilling my perscriptions. She never called pharmacy back.