A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Billett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Billett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Billett, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Billett graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Billett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Billett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy Billett practice?
Dr. Amy Billett practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Oncologists.