A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Billett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Billett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Billett, MD is board certified in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bone Marrow Transplantation
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Brain Cancer
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Billett graduated from Harvard University , Boston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Billett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beverly Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Billett MD is a female Pediatric Oncologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Billett practice?
- Dr. Amy Billett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Billett practices Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Boston, MA.
See Boston Pediatric Specialists.