A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Black is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Black
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Black, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from University of Chicago. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Black has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
- Sutter Davis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Williams Black MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy W. Black practice?
- Dr. Amy Black has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Black practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Orthopedic Surgeons.