A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Bleyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Bleyer, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Bleyer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Lipid Disorders
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Bleyer graduated from New York University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Bleyer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Bleyer MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy Bleyer practice?
- Dr. Amy Bleyer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Bleyer practices Internal Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Internists.