A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Bohan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Bohan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Bohan, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohan graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Bohan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy E Bohan MD is a female Pulmonologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Bohan practice?
- Dr. Amy Bohan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Bohan practices Pulmonary Disease near Gilbert, AZ.
See Gilbert Pulmonologists.