A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Bohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Bohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohn
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Bohn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Miller Bohn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Bohn practice?
- Dr. Amy Bohn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Bohn practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors and Ann Arbor Family Physicians.