More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Miller
Dr. Amy Miller, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Ann Arbor, MI (and 3 other locations). She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine and Sports Medicine. Dr. Miller is affiliated with St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center, CS Mott Children's Hospital and University of Michigan Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Miller has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the...
Dr. Amy Miller is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. David Alvarez
Family Medicine, Sports Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi28
Dr. Ebony Parker-Featherstone
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi10
Dr. Phillip Rodgers
Family Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0 mi22