A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Bohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Bohn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bohn
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Bohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Bohn, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Bohn graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Bohn has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- C.S. Mott Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Miller Bohn MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Bohn practice?
- Dr. Amy Bohn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Amy Bohn practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Primary Care Doctors and Ann Arbor Family Physicians.