A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Boutwell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Boutwell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Boutwell graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Boutwell has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy E Boutwell MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Boutwell practice?
- Dr. Amy Boutwell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Boutwell practices Internal Medicine near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Internists.