A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Brackeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Brackeen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Brackeen, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Mohs Surgery (Dermatological Surgery)
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Cancer (Basal Cell Carcinoma)
- Squamous Cell Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Brackeen graduated from Texas A&M University , College Station. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brackeen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Rocky Brackeen MD is a female Dermatologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Amy R. Brackeen practice?
- Dr. Amy Brackeen has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Brackeen practices Dermatology near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Dermatologists.