A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Braddock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Braddock is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Braddock, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Braddock graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Braddock has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Lynne Braddock MD is a female Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy L. Braddock practice?
- Dr. Amy Braddock has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Braddock practices Surgery near Pontiac, MI.
See Pontiac Surgeons.