A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Brazda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Brazda graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Brazda has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Claire Brazda MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Brazda practice?
- Dr. Amy Brazda has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Brazda practices Surgery near Rowlett, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, TX.
See Rowlett Surgeons.