A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Eastman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Eastman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Eastman graduated from Louisiana State University at Shreveport.
Dr. Eastman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
- Presbyterian Hospital Of Rockwall
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Brazda Eastman MD is a female Surgeon and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy B. Eastman practice?
- Dr. Amy Eastman has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Eastman practices Surgery near Rowlett, TX.
See Rowlett Surgeons.