A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Brockmeyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Brockmeyer, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brockmeyer graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Brockmeyer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Dawn Brockmeyer MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy D. Brockmeyer practice?
- Dr. Amy Brockmeyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Brockmeyer practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Obstetricians & Gynecologists.