A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Brode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Brode is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Brode graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Brode has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Hospital
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Brode accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy Brode practice?
Dr. Amy Brode practices Urology near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Warren, MI.
See Macomb Urologists.