A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Brode:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Brode is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Brode graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Dr. Brode has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Brode DO and MD is a female Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Brode practice?
- Dr. Amy Brode has 6 office locations.
Dr. Amy Brode practices Urology near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Livonia, MI and Warren, MI.
See Macomb Urologists.