Dr. Amy Broomer DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.0

March 11th, 2016
Disappointed
Someone had recommended this Dr to me, so I expected a good visit. The staff was all nice, and professional. Unfortunately, Dr Broomer was very cold, unfriendly, and made me feel really inept for having tried to treat myself before seeing her. No more visits to this person, and in future I will read reviews before seeing a new Dr of any type.

March 7th, 2014
Very nice office- front desk was great and it was easy to schedule my appointment. Dr. Broomer was friendly and took the time to explain things to me.

February 23rd, 2014
Great Experience / Caring
Upon entering the office you are warmly welcomed and the waiting area is clean and neat. The Drs. assistant who reviewed my condition was very polite and attentive to me. Our time with Dr. Broomer was very productive because she takes the time to listen to my concerns and we is very thorough. You are not just a number with Dr. Broomer, she takes care of you like you are a part of her family.

January 26th, 2014
My regular doctor. Had me go to her for huge breakout on my skin. He was't sure what it was. So make the appt. it was a rushed visit. I told her i broke out like this once before. She barely looked At me and said it was nothing and i was fine. She was in a hurry. I barely got to ask if there was something i could get to put on it to make it heal and she said no just do what i did last time, she didn't even know or ask what i did last time! Wasted money!

January 23rd, 2014
Good Dermatologist
She was very thorough and kind while treating my 7 year old son. I would definitely recommend her to a friend.

December 15th, 2013
Nice staff, very positive treatment
The office is tucked away in a business center but website gave clear directions. Staff could not have been nicer, got appt within 24 hours of call, Doc is very clear and precise in her analysis and treatment regime. Am very happy to find a highly qualified dermatologist so close to home. Great service.

July 23rd, 2013
Cold personalty
Definately won't be going back. She was in a hurry to get the appointment done.

May 23rd, 2013
Nathan's review
Excellent service and office staff.

June 15th, 2012
Castle Rock mom
Our experience was pretty good overall. Solved the issues my daughter was having with acne.

February 6th, 2012
Don't go here!
Worst patient-doctor experience ever! Dr. Broomer has no bedside manner to speak of, and seemed to be in a huge hurry to get through my appointment. She made me feel very uncomfortable, as did her staff. Would not go back and have warned others about her.

August 29th, 2011
Won't be going back
Took myself and my 6 yr old son for different reasons. Dr. Broomer and her nurse were both very rude and cold. Terrible bedside manner and she got snippy with my son because he was nervous and shy. Had me lift my shirt to look at a mole - she didn't even touch it or get close to it. Charged me $99 to lift my shirt. Ridiculous. Chose this doctor for location but I was appalled at how we were treated and will not be going back.

March 11th, 2011
After being put on hold for 2 minutes and 41 seconds, I made an appointment to see the Dr. I arrived to be told that my appointment was for the previous day and that I had missed it. The receptionist was confrontational and rude. My wife was present when I made the appointment and we both heard the same thing as to the schedule.