Dr. Amy Bruner MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Portland, OR

• Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2012
I <3 amy bruner. I have been her patient for 12 years. I feel like im talking to a friend. Its easy to discuss any issues ive had. She delivered my 2 kids both via csection. Never any issues or concerns. Shes awesome.

June 8th, 2011
Love her hate her office
She is a fantastic doctor! However her staff is a bit flaky they re-schedule appointments without informing you(like the induction of my child) they give you other peoples results and I have been forgotten about in the waiting room on 3 occasions. But like I said shes a fantastic doctor it just seems since she opened up her own office shes become more into lazor hair removal than delivering babies.
Doctor's Response

Thanks for the nice comments! Sorry about the previous wait times. At the time I had an overly busy Obstetrics practice, constantly being called out to deliver babies. Fun, but not for those in the waiting room! I have since stopped Obstetrics and have switch focus to General Gynecology and Surgery. I have opened a new women’s health care office comprised of both Gynecologists and Naturopathic Physicians, Synergy Women’s Health Care, in NW Portland. I do very minimal aesthetics and focus more on general wellness, annual gynecology visits, contraception options, women’s surgery and hormone balancing. Come check out the new place!

June 1st, 2011
treats you like family
love love love DR. Bruner! she treats you like you are family and truly cares about you! Will never go to any one else!

December 22nd, 2010
Never actually was able to see Dr. Bruner
My appt was re-scheduled twice. The third time, I took time off from work for my appt. I waited for over an hour and finally left. I will not reschedule with Dr. Bruner again.
Doctor's Response

I’m so sorry about the previous wait times and rescheduling. At the time I had an overly busy Obstetrics practice, constantly being called out to deliver babies. Fun, but not for those in the waiting room! I have since stopped Obstetrics and have switch focus to General Gynecology and Surgery. I have opened a new women’s health care office comprised of both Gynecologists and Naturopathic Physicians, Synergy Women’s Health Care, in NW Portland. My focus is on general wellness, annual gynecology visits, contraception options, women’s surgery and hormone balancing. Come check out the new place!

November 22nd, 2010
Dr. Bruner has been my doctor for over 11 years & two pregnancies. She has an excellent bedside manner, & I have recommended her to many friends & family.

January 18th, 2010
I've been a patient of Dr Bruner's for 10 years and have always been very satisfied with my experiences as a patient. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

May 30th, 2017