A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Bullens-Borrow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Bullens-Borrow is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bullens-Borrow
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bullens-Borrow Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bullens-Borrow graduated from University of Miami . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Bullens-Borrow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center
- Gainesville, GA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Elizabeth Bullens-Borrow MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Bullens-Borrow practice?
- Dr. Amy Bullens-Borrow has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Bullens-Borrow practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Buford, GA.
See Buford Orthopedic Surgeons.