A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Burkett graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burkett has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Akron General Woman's Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burkett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Amy Burkett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy M. Burkett practice?
Dr. Amy Burkett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Barberton, OH and Hudson, OH.
See Akron Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ami Burkett, Dr. Amie Burkett