A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Burt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Burt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Burt, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Burt graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Burt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Burt practice?
Dr. Amy Burt practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Chanhassen, MN and Maple Grove, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.