A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Burt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Burt is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Burt, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Burt graduated from Nova Southeastern University , Davie. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Burt has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy C Burt DO is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy C. Burt practice?
- Dr. Amy Burt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Burt practices Pediatrics near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN.
See Minneapolis Pediatricians.