Dr. Amy Byerly DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

December 26th, 2015
Not Goof
The doctor spent 5 minutes with me. Also, when I was checked into the room, they had me undress before I even met the doctor the first time. She diagnosed without even examining me. Obviously, I will be finding a new doctor

March 6th, 2012
nice doctor, moves too fast
good doc, seems caring and smart, but she moves way too fast. needs to spend more time with people. she just blasts through the exam and hardly explains things. disappointed.

February 19th, 2011
If you like feeling rushed and have unanswered questions...
...then this is the doctor for you. I waited a long time in the waiting room although there were no other patients waiting. Once I finally got in a room, I sat there patiently for the doctor which was about half an hour. Once Dr Byerly came in she sat for less than 15 seconds in her chair and was literally trying to get out of the room before I could even ask any questions. When I finally delivered my baby and had my six week check up she didn't even check my stitches even though they had me undress from the waist down. I will never go back!

August 12th, 2010
I love Dr. Byerly she she awsome
I have had female problems for many years now. A friend recomend Dr. Byerly highly and so I value someones opinion when they have had a good experiance with a doctor. She sat with me and answered every question that my husband and myself had. We always made a list to make sure we didn't miss anything and she always made sure that we understood everyting that she was saying. I had to have 2 different surgerys last year and her bedside manner was great. My family loved her and they even recommend her to friends also. So just because one person has a bad experience doesn't mean everyone will.

May 6th, 2010
NEVER AGAIN!!!
I was made to feel horribly rushed. My apppointment lasted less than 10 minutes. I had questions that were not answered, and the ones that were answered were not answered with consideration to my medical history as she took no history beyond what was in the single page form I filled out upon arriving at the office. I was also told that if I wanted more information, I could have testing done at a later date to try to determine the problem. My exam itself was rushed and did not seem very complete.