Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Amy Fuchs
Amy Fuchs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Philadelphia, PA. She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Amy Fuchs is affiliated with Hahnemann University Hospital, Parkview Hospital and Parkview North Hospital. She speaks English.
Amy Fuchs has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Amy Fuchs is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Jeffrey Hoag
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi12
Dr. Susan Bray
Internal Medicine, Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Nephrology
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi43
Dr. Arthur Frank
Internal Medicine, Occupational Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi41