A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Cadieux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Cadieux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Cadieux, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cadieux graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cadieux has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cadieux accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Cadieux practice?
Dr. Amy Cadieux practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Surgery near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA and Exton, PA.
See Phoenixville Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Phoenixville Surgeons.