A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Cadieux:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Cadieux is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Cadieux, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cadieux graduated from Dartmouth College, Hanover. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Cadieux has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Jane Cadieux MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Cadieux practice?
- Dr. Amy Cadieux has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Cadieux practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenixville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA.
See Phoenixville Obstetricians & Gynecologists.