Obstetricians & Gynecologists
Valley Forge Ob/GYN Division Phoenixville
799 Gay St
Phoenixville, PA 19460
610-933-2440
Locations and availability (6)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Outstanding person and wonderful doctor!  |  show details
by DL on Jul 29th, 2014

I am almost hesitant to write a glowing recommendation because she has so many dedicated patients already that it is hard to get appointments but I just had to say that she is warm, caring, funny thorough and professional and puts you at ease the moment she meets you. I can't say enough great things about her skills and commitment - I love her and never want to change doctors!

|  Fabulous!!  |  show details
by Jeni S. on Jun 30th, 2013

Dr. Cadieux is amazing! I have seen her for a few years now and joke that she is the only doctor that can make a woman WANT to go see her OB/GYN! Her bedside manner is so warm and friendly (even bubbly!) that I feel comfortable telling her absolutely anything and just know that I'm going to get the best treatment and care possible. It is obvious that she truly cares abut her patients. I see many doctors these days due to a cancer diagnosis and tell everyone that I wish they could all be as great as her! Tell your family and friends. Really. She's that good!

|  Career Doctor/not caring professional  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2013

I read about Dr. Cadieux in the Phillys top docs magazine. I seen that she adopted two children, so I went to her knowing that she would be sympathetic to a woman with fertility issues, as I expected I had. I had a host of problems and told her about my anxiety, weight gain, odd hair growth patterns. She told me I was a classic case of PCOS. Great. That was the diagnosis that I expected. At the time Phoenixville hospital was remodeling and they had some fancy new bariatric surgeon. Dr. Cadieux asked me if I had thought about weight loss surgery. THE FIRST TIME SHE MET ME! I was in her office because I wanted answers to my questionable symptoms, she didn't try to offer help through a dietitian, or suggest a low GI diet, she was too busy drumming up business for the hosp. and unnecessary surgery for my size 18/20 frame. Especially considering we didn't explore and exhaust all other options first. She prescribed me YAZ (horrible) and ushered me out the door. When I stuttered about PCOS, and what it means for me, she told me to "google it" NO LIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!