Dr. Amy Jane Cadieux MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

June 23rd, 2016
Positively excellent! No more words are needed to describe this phenomenal doctor.

January 6th, 2016
A truly bad experience. Dr. Cadieux criticized my weight and suggested I get weight loss surgery. She is not a small woman and has no room to talk. She made me wait almost an hour to see her and acted like it was normal. I didn't get a vibe from her that she was even interested in hearing about why I was there to see her.

January 6th, 2016
I cannot believe any good reviews of this doctor. Amy Cadieux is by far the most unknowledgable doctor I have ever gone to. Yes, she can be nice, but she does not know what she is doing and is arrogant to overbook so patients wait 45 minutes to be seen. She has not had children, and she is not knowledgeable about pregnancy. Buy a book. It would be much more helpful and less time-wasting than seeing Dr. Cadieux. See ANYONE else! The misinformation she gave me was appalling. Other doctors I have seen since cannot believe the incorrect information she gave to me about my pregnancy and future fertility. If I could give zero stars, I would.

September 5th, 2015
Excellent doctor
Dr. cadieux is hands down the best doctor in the practice. She is far more thorough than any other doctor there. She takes the time to LISTEN to you and even looks at your history! I recently was sent to the hospital with contractions at 30 weeks, by the time I got to the hospital she had already looked through my file and new my history with previous pregnancies. She is caring and certainly makes you feel like you matter and are not just a number. It's no wonder she is so hard to get an appointment with!

July 29th, 2014
Outstanding person and wonderful doctor!
I am almost hesitant to write a glowing recommendation because she has so many dedicated patients already that it is hard to get appointments but I just had to say that she is warm, caring, funny thorough and professional and puts you at ease the moment she meets you. I can't say enough great things about her skills and commitment - I love her and never want to change doctors!

June 30th, 2013
Fabulous!!
Dr. Cadieux is amazing! I have seen her for a few years now and joke that she is the only doctor that can make a woman WANT to go see her OB/GYN! Her bedside manner is so warm and friendly (even bubbly!) that I feel comfortable telling her absolutely anything and just know that I'm going to get the best treatment and care possible. It is obvious that she truly cares abut her patients. I see many doctors these days due to a cancer diagnosis and tell everyone that I wish they could all be as great as her! Tell your family and friends. Really. She's that good!