A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Cassedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cassedy
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Cassedy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Cassedy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassedy graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Cassedy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Jo Cassedy MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Cassedy practice?
- Dr. Amy Cassedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Cassedy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Physiatrists.