Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Cassedy
Dr. Amy Cassedy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Pediatrics and Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine. Dr. Cassedy is affiliated with Little Company of Mary Hospital, Long Beach Memorial Medical Center and Anaheim Memorial Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Cassedy has the following 3 specialties
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
A physiatrist is a doctor who specializes in the rehabilitation and physiological treatment of patients with an illness or injury that affects movement.
These specialists have extensive knowledge of the nerves, muscles, bone, and brain....
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Spine
If you have a back injury or unexplained back pain, your doctor might refer you first to a radiologist and then to an orthopedic spinal surgeon. They specialize in the spine and can diagnose and treat spinal diseases such as scoliosis. They can...
Dr. Amy Cassedy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. Inderpal Randhawa
Allergy and Immunology, Pulmonary Disease, Allergy, Pediatric Pulmonology, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi15
Dr. Brandy Hattendorf
Pediatric Cardiology, Pediatrics
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi17
Dr. Nava Yeganeh
Long Beach, CA 0.01 mi9