A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Cassedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Cassedy, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cassedy graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Cassedy has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Miller Children's Hospital
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Jo Cassedy MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy J. Cassedy practice?
- Dr. Amy Cassedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Cassedy practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Pediatric Rehabilitation Medicine, and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Long Beach, CA.
See Long Beach Physiatrists.