A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Cha is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Cha, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cha accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 6 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy I. Cha practice?
Dr. Amy Cha practices Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.