A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Cha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cha
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Cha, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy I Cha MD is a female Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy I. Cha practice?
- Dr. Amy Cha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Cha practices Surgery near Woodbury Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Heights Surgeons.