A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Cha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Cha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cha
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cha Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Cha, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Digestive System Abnormalities
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Stomach Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Cha graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Cha has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy I Cha MD is a female Surgeon, has 8 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Amy I. Cha practice?
- Dr. Amy Cha has 3 office locations.
Dr. Amy Cha practices Surgery near Woodbury Heights, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Radnor, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Woodbury Heights Surgeons.