Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Cha
Dr. Amy Cha, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Woodbury Heights, NJ and Radnor, PA (and 1 other location). She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Bariatric Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Cha is affiliated with Clinical Health Care Associates of New Jersey, Hospital of the University of PA and University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Cha has the following 2 specialties
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Amy Cha is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Joseph Gorman III
Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi22
Dr. Clyde Barker
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi55
Dr. Randi Smith
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Philadelphia, PA 0.01 mi9