A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Chadburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chadburn
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Chadburn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Chadburn, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Cooley's Anemia (Thalassemia)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Herpesviridae Infections
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- T-Cell Lymphoma
- Tumor Virus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadburn graduated from Stanford University. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Chadburn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Chadburn MD is a female Pathologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Chadburn practice?
- Dr. Amy Chadburn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Chadburn practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Hematology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Chicago Pathologists and Chicago Hematologists.