A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Chadburn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Chadburn, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- AIDS-Related Lymphoma
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- B-Cell Lymphoma (CBCL)
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Cooley's Anemia (Thalassemia)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Follicular Lymphoma
- Herpesviridae Infections
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lymphoproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
- Patent Foramen Ovale
- Renal Artery Stenosis
- T-Cell Lymphoma
- Tumor Virus Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Chadburn graduated from Stanford University. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Chadburn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chadburn accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Amy Chadburn practice?
Dr. Amy Chadburn practices Pathology, Hematology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Neuropathology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY.
See Chicago Pathologists.