Dr. Amy Chang Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Chang?

April 12th, 2017

Dr. Amy Chang MD

This was my first experience with this Dr and I will never go back to her again!! I have a severe case of psoriasis on my scalp and was hoping she could give me something other than an oil or shampoo which I told her I have already tried and it is not working to help me. She said I could try laser light treatments but they probably are not covered on my insurance. She had zero compassion for my issue and I told her how upset and uncomfortable I was!! She should not be working with the public in that capacity. I highly anyone to go and try an other dermatologist other than HER!

September 21st, 2016

Paid a $35 copay only to be seen for less than 5 minutes and told that the skin issues I was having were "all in my head" and there was nothing they could do. Dr. Chang did not answer one of my questions and just completely brushed me off. Very dissatisfied!

July 1st, 2014

i have been very pleased with my visits with this doctor. She is very efficient, attentive and makes you feels at ease at your visits. She diagnosed my problem at the first visit after having gone to other dermatologists for many years prior. I have been very pleased with her care. Her staff are also very attentive and helpful also. I have recommended her to many of my friends and they were also pleased with her.

June 13th, 2013

SHE IS HORRIBLE! Absolutely HORRIBLE!!!

This was my first visit with Dr. Chang. It took me 3 months to make an appointment and the only reason I waited is due to my primary care recommendation of this doctor! She is not approachable at all did not spend any more than 5 minutes with me though I have a rash on my eye due to using ONE CVS Product!!! Instead sent me back and forth to her nurse for answers. Her only solution was for me to stop using EVERYTHING I have been using since birth i.e lotion,hair color,body scrubs & ETC...without giving me any explanation. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR TO ANYONE REGARDLESS OF HOW DESPERATE YOU ARE!!!

March 21st, 2013

patient of Dr. Amy Chang

This is my second yearly appointment with Dr. Chang and I cannot say enough about her thorough examination and pleasant manner. I did not feel rushed and all my questions were answered. She is personable and her staff assistant Pat was also professional in her demeanor when preparing me for my visit with Dr. Chang.

February 27th, 2013

Dr. Chang - My worst healthcare experience ever

This was by far the worst experience I have had with any healthcare provider ever. Dr Chang was very non personable during the appointment and after a biopsy a member of her staff called instead of Dr Chang and delivered an inaccurate diagnosis. Along with this, I was not treated for the problem I went there for in the first place and am truly disgusted by the way this entire experience made me feel. Very frightening.

January 28th, 2013

September 25th, 2012

Highly recommend Dr. Chang

Although it took months to get an appt. with Dr. Chang, once I went to my first visit I was extremely pleased. They took me right in, her nurses were very professional and compassionate. Dr. Chang could not have been any nicer or more professional and put me right at ease. I've been back for two procedures so far and could not be more satisfied. would not hesitate to recommend her to anyone.

June 28th, 2012

The office seemed stressed out and I felt Dr. Chang only seemed superficially interested in seeing me. I felt like she rushed me and I would definitely not go back.

June 2nd, 2010

I Liked Dr Chang very much. It did however take 5 month to get my 1st apointment. But when I missed my follow-up the office was persistent in letting me know that I needed to be seen for treatment and I did appreciate that.

April 12th, 2017