A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Amy Chang is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chang has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Chang MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amy Chang practice?
- Dr. Amy Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Chang practices Infectious Disease near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See West Chester Infectious Disease Doctors.