A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Chang has 7 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- Clinton Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Chang MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 2 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Amy Chang practice?
- Dr. Amy Chang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Chang practices Infectious Disease near Worcester, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, MA.
See Worcester Infectious Disease Doctors.