A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Chaumeton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Chaumeton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chaumeton graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Chaumeton has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Katherine Chaumeton MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Amy K. Chaumeton practice?
- Dr. Amy Chaumeton has 5 office locations.
Dr. Amy Chaumeton practices Internal Medicine near Saint Helens, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Portland, OR and Vancouver, WA.
See Saint Helens Internists.