A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Chomsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Chomsky, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chomsky graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Chomsky has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Vanderbilt University Hospital
- Centennial Medical Center Of Ashland Cit
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Chomsky MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Amy Chomsky practice?
- Dr. Amy Chomsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Amy Chomsky practices Ophthalmology near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Ophthalmologists.