Dr. Amy Christen-Huhn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Amy Christen-Huhn?

October 10th, 2016

Love Dr. Amy

Both of my children, now 13 and 6 have always seen Dr. Amy. My son had some major health issues. Dr. Amy saw very helpful, knowledgeable and compassionate during everything. She is now helping me with my daughter who has severe allergies. When I changed jobs and had to leave my employer insurance plan and find a plan in the marketplace, the one stipulation I had, was that Dr. Amy was a provider on my new plan. Will see her until my children are too old to go....

September 4th, 2016

She's great

Dr. Amy is wonderful. She really listened and helps get your child better. Both of mine have asthma and she is always concerned and caring about making sure they get better.

September 12th, 2014

Fabulous doctor, my kids adore her. She always explains everything and alway understands my concerns.

September 4th, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr Amy has been both of my sons dr for 10 years now and I could not have been happier with my choice of dr. She always takes time to answer all questions and checks things you think of last minute. Her nurses always return calls and that saves time for everyone. Front office staff could be little more pleasant, they always act like they are not happy to be there and ignore you sometimes. So once you get past the front desk it's a different place.

October 11th, 2012

She is great! I have young twins and she understands all of the extras that we deal with...preemie...low birth weight...growth rate etc. My girls are at the low end of the chart but we finally made it on there and she is great about easing my worries about them catching up

March 5th, 2012

I love how Dr. Amy is very thorough and doesn't rush. She's great with my kids and she's helped me out a few times even when I've been out of town. I would recommend her to anyone.

October 28th, 2009

Great Doctor

Dr. Amy is a really great doctor. She is very friendly and always knows exactly what is wrong with my son when he is sick. She referred me to another great doctor when he was born due to a problem he had with his neck that I didn't even know he had. After seeing the other doctor we realized how serious the problem was and made sure it was corrected. I would have never even known that was wrong with him if Dr. Amy hadn't noticed.The only problem I have had is the people who work the desk. They will leave me on hold for a very long time and can be rude at times.

September 30th, 2009

Dr. Amy has been my daughters pediatrician since she was born. My daughter is almost 2 now. Dr. Amy is the best/friendlist dr I've ever had to deal with and is so great with my daughter. She and her nurses take so much time in making sure our needs are met and questions are thoroughly answered. I could not believe she is not a 4 star.

January 26th, 2009

Will refer to specialists too often

My child is 13 months old and Dr. Amy has referred us to two different specialists (Neurologist & Nutrition Specialist) for completely different reasons. Both specialists looked at us like we were crazy for bringing our child in. I'm not sure if she just not confident in her own ability to determine a diagnosis, but it creates a lot of needless worrying with the parents. If this wouldn't bother you, then she's the Dr. for you! As for my family, we're going to look elsewhere!

July 27th, 2017