A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Amy Christensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Amy Christensen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Christensen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Christensen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Amy Ellis Christensen MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Amy E. Christensen practice?
- Dr. Amy Christensen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Amy Christensen practices Pediatrics near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Pediatricians.