More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amy Christison
Dr. Amy Christison, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Peoria, IL, with another office in Peoria, IL. She has 30 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Christison is affiliated with UnityPoint Proctor Hospital, OSF Saint Francis Medical Center and Methodist Hospital of Chicago. She speaks English.
Dr. Amy Christison has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Amy Christison is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, IL.
Dr. Stephen Smith
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Peoria, IL 0 mi42
Dr. Gene Couri
Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Peoria, IL 0 mi29
Dr. Ellen Pratt
Allergy and Immunology, Pediatrics
Peoria, IL 0 mi14